Each liter of solution contains:
- Hydrogen Peroxide 250 g
- Peracetic Acid 50 g
Livestock and poultry
Effecsan HPP® is a powerful and broad spectrum disinfectant that affects kinds of microorganism like bacteria, viruses, yeast and molds. This product has high biosecurity level because of peracetic acid.
Dosage and Administration
- Disinfection of poultry house air: dilute at 1 to 1000 ratio, then spray.
- Disinfection of poultry feed: dilute at 1 to 1000 ratio, then spray on the feed.
- Disinfection of equipment: dilute at 1 to 200 ratio, then immerse equipment in prepared solution.
- Disinfection of milking system: dilute at 1 to 250 or 350 ratio, then circulate in the system.
- Disinfection of large animal carcass in slaughterhouse: dilute at 1 to 250 ratio, then spray on the carcass.
- Disinfection of entrance pools in farms: dilute at 1 to 400 ratio, then use it in the pools.
- Disinfection of drinking water: dilute at 1 to 20000 ratio, then mix it with drinking water.
- Disinfection of cow udder: dilute at 1 to 350-500 ratio, then spray on.
- Disinfection of hoof for preventing lameness: dilute at 1 to 400 ratio, then spray on, or immerse the hoof in the pool for 1-5 minutes.
- Keep Effecsan HPP® container in vertical position.
- Keep it in a cool place (below 20°C).
- Keep away from direct sunlight and keep lid of container closed.
- This product is equipped with vented cap for gas exhaust.
- For veterinary use only
- Protect eyes and skin by using suitable clothes, gloves, mask and eyeglasses.
- If contacting with skin and eyes, wash immediately with plenty of clean water.
- This product is flammable, so keep away from heater and flammable materials.
- Keep out of reach of children.
5 Liters Gallon